Nuphedrine is a weight loss formula that helps you shed pounds by boosting your metabolism and inducing thermogenesis.
Nuphedrine includes Advantra-Z a clinically tested formula proven to boost your metabolism at an ephedra kind of level.
As Nuphedrine claims on its official website, Nuphedrine doesn’t have the negative side effects of this – now banned – stimulant.
A lot have been said about Nuphedrine, with its price, effectiveness and side effects stealing the show. Let’s see if Nuphedrine is a scam as many claim or the next best thing in weight loss.
Nuphedrine At A Glance
- Contains Advantra-Z clinically proven formula that boosts your metabolism
- Synephrine, the key ingredient in Nuphedrine belongs to the Ephedra/Ma Huang plant family however, it is not associated with the negative, serious side effects of ephedra
- Contains certified, high potency African Hoodia, which according to the official website is the only type of Hoodia clinically tested in the US and proven for its weight loss capacity.
- The three-part function of Advantra-Z boosts your metabolism even if you’re just sitting or sleeping, and improves the burning of calories you get from food 4% faster, making it less likely to store this energy as body fat.
Hoodia is a herb that suppresses your appetite by making you feel full thanks to the P57 molecule. Essentially, P57 signals to your brain that you’re full so you eat less or don’t snack at all.
Nuphedrine bottles comes with a certificate of authenticity to reassure consumers that the Hoodia in their diet pills is the most potent and authentic one sourced from Africa.
Authentic South African Hoodia is scarce in the US however, Nuphedrine, despite African Hoodia being a more expensive type of Hoodia, doesn’t use generic Hoodia from eastern countries but sources its Hoodia from Africa.
The main advantage of Advantra-Z is that it doesn’t contain caffeine yet manages to be equally if not more effective in boosting your metabolism.
Taken as part of a healthy, active lifestyle, Advantra-Z along with Hoodia can help you burn more calories and achieve your weight loss goals.
Apart from Hoodia, Slimaluma also contains an India-favorite plant, Slimaluma which also helps suppress your appetite.
Pros and Cons of Nuphedrine Slimming Pills
- Nuphedrine is the only diet supplement offering you patented Advantra-Z in its high potency percentage (30%) coupled with authentic South African Hoodia
- A human clinical study proved that the main ingredient in Advantra, the bitter orange ( and its main ingredient synephrine) improves the resting metabolic rate of the participants. That is their body would efficiently burn calories even if they’re weren’t exercising or be otherwise active.
- Contains the Advantra-Z EXTRA Strength 30% herb version for maximum efficiency. Synephrine also comes in 5%, 6% and 10% dosages.
- The supplement contains organic South African Hoodia and the bottle comes with a South African government certificate of authenticity.
- The patent is proven to improve weight loss, improve lean muscle mass, suppress your appetite and improve your workout performance, Nuphedrine claims.
- It is purported that this diet pill is the only supplement to offer Advantra Z and Hoodia in a single pill at a maximum potency level. Advantra-Z boasts of 30% EXTRA strength Synephrine. The Hoodia in this product is 20x more concentrated ensuring maximum appetite suppression.
- Contains a single stimulant, Advantra-Z® and its caffeine and taurine-free
Cons of taking Nuphedrine
- The company makes some bold advertising claims:
“There is no doubt about it – Advantra-Z® (30% Synephrine Potency) and Hoodia (20X Strength from South Africa) are the most exciting non-prescription weight loss ingredients available.”
- Even though, Nuphedrine is caffeine-free and does not contain any taurine, it still is a stimulant based fat burner. Stimulant slimming pills have a bad rap for their great array of side effects including palpitations, nausea, restlessness, shaking and inability to sleep.
- The availability of Nuphedrine is closely tight to the production and sourcing of South African Hoodia. What will happen if production decreases or the collaboration falls apart? Will Nuphedrine cease to exist or will it use Mexican or Chinese cacti that contain less potent Hoodia?
- Still not a miracle pill. Although studies showed that it can increase your resting metabolic rate without any exercise, this is not a carte blanche for mindless eating and sedentary lifestyle. As with any dietary supplement, Nuphedrine is a contributing factor to weight loss not the solution to it.
- Not FDA approved. Which means its side effects and ultimate safety and toxicity are still under question.
- Hoodia which is used by African Tribes to suppress your appetite also suppresses your thirst which could lead to dehydration should one not observe their daily water intake.
- Nuphedrine says that it doesn’t come with the negative side effects of Ephedra which affects the central nervous system and your cardiovascular system, often manifesting symptoms of palpitations, agitation, blood clotting, increased risk of heart attack, and confusion.
Since no clinical trial has substantiated or rejected Nyphedrine’s claims one should take it with caution and perhaps only after consulting a physician.
While not containing any Ephedrine – the key ingredient in the banned Ephedra, Syneprhine has an almost identical chemical composition which could mean similar side effects for many users of Nuphedrine.
Nuphedrine side effects
As with many dietary supplements, not everything works well for everyone. Apart from the fact that results will surely vary, one need to consider that given the strong potency of Advantra-Z and Hoodia, side effects, even the most mild of them are almost inevitable.
While some people only experience weight loss when taking this slimming product, many might experience discomfort, restlessness, palpitations, nausea and headaches, vomiting and migraines and even chest tightness.
Hoodia was also found to have some negative impact on liver in certain cases, but research is still in its infancy and without solid clinical proof as to the exact effect.
Common side effects from Hoodia consumption include stomach distress, increased blood pressure and tachycardia.
Who cannot take Nuphedrine
People under 18, people with diabetes, high blood pressure, cardiovascular issues and eating disorders like anorexia nervosa and bulimia must first consult their physician.
Where to buy Nuphedrine
You can buy Nupherdrine in the UK from the official seller. Be sure to check with a physician if it’s safe for you to take Nuphedrine.
Note that for UK orders, shipping and handling is at s $29.95 according to the official Nuphedrine website.
Nuphedrine Scam: Does It work?
Ultimately, Nyphedrine is advertised as the safe alternative to the banned Ephedra. A weight loss booster that helps you attain your shape and weight goals without the nasty side effects of Ephedra.
Although it doesn’t seem to be a scam you should always keep in mind that even natural weight loss pills might put your health at risk when not taken as advised.
Best Alternative to Nuphedrine
If you’re feeling uncertain over the safety of Nuphedrine, it is best to go for alternatives such as Phen375.
Phen375 is developed by RDK Global and offers a 60-day money back guarantee apart from attractive bulk purchase discounts.
Phen375 is an effective fat burner and appetite suppressant that can help you lose weight naturally and safely when taken as part of an active, healthy regime of exercise and dieting.