Our experts are examining the UK market every year to create unbiased ratings of the best fat burners that have a solid evidence base and are highly effective yet safe to use.
So, no matter if you’re just looking to get rid of extra pounds or build a lean ripped body, here are the best fat burners to buy specifically for your needs.
The market of slimming pills is oversaturated with numerous supplements that aren’t shy to misuse all sorts of marketing hype to sell their product. This is why our experts rely on strict eligibility criteria for top ratings.
Typically fat burners assist in fat loss from different angles. Some supplements contain highly effective but unsafe ingredients, some contain substances that are banned due to health dangers, and many of these formulas are scams – simply ineffective for fat burning.
Later in our guide we’ll go much deeper into all these details, but if you’re in a hurry, here’s our top 5 list of the best UK fat burners in 2020.
#1 Recommended – CapsiplexThe UK’s top-selling fat burner of 2010 with over 50000 packages sold out within just 3 days, it still remains the best in a breed when it comes to helping you accelerate your fat loss. Capsiplex formula is based on the capsicum extract, a potent thermogenic substance with over 30 years of research behind, and proven fat busting effect. Among the Capsicum extracts available on the shelves, Capsiplex is the standard of effectiveness and safety. Despite many copycats trying to cash in on the success of capsicum diet pills, Capsiplex still has no rivals capable to excel it in the fat burning power. It’s available from the official website with a customer support, massive discounts and free shipping.
#2 Recommended – Phen375Unrivaled diet pills with a pharmacy-grade ingredients formula and probably the largest number of positive weight loss results coming from real people are the reasons to try Phen375. With effects similar to Phentaslim Phen 375 has numerous instances of helping chubby people lose up to 5 pounds a week, and sometimes up to 20 pounds in the 1st month of use. Results with before and after photos and videos can be seen on the official website. Phen 375 now delivered straight from the UK-based stores where it’s among the top choices by wise customers who don’t like to get scammed by hyped up miracles.
#3 Recommended – PhentaslimPhentaslim offers a unique blend of only clinically tested ingredients found nowhere else. The fat burner created by a UK company Optimum Nutra® seems to be the best choice due to promoting multiple effects including:
- Fat burning through increased thermogenesis
- Metabolic boost to burn calories faster
- Increased energy levels and mood enhancement
- Vitamins to boost further calorie burning
- Appetite suppression to reduce calorie intake
What are fat burners?Fat burners target different body functions to aid you lose fat and subsequently lose weight. The most widespread fat burners are the following: Appetite Suppressants – These fat burners help you melt away stubborn body fat by suppressing your appetite. Taking appetite suppressing supplements urges your body to start using stored fat to compensate for the limited calorie intake (since you’re less hungry you consume less calories which means less energy available). As a result, by suppressing your appetite you encourage your body to turn within to find the energy it needs. And what’s a better energy resource is there than wobbly fat? Well-known appetite-suppressing fat burners include ingredients such as Garcinia Cambogia, Green Coffee Bean extract and Raspberry Ketone to name a few. Thermogenics – These fat burning supplements encourage lipolysis by stimulating your metabolic rate. These supplements often contain stimulants (caffeine or ephedra) which boost energy levels and cause a surge in your metabolism. The thermogenesis brought about by these fat burners helps your body burn fat more efficiently. Diuretics – These fat burners are in fact draining one’s body of excess water. Stress and fast-paced lifestyle often result in unwanted water retention. Fat burners under this category help the body naturally force out unnecessary water, they don’t really help burn fat, but they do help one lose weight, by helping the body get rid of unnecessary fluids. Thyroid regulators – These fat burners focus on improving the efficiency of thyroid functions and events, ensuring they’re performing at optimum rate, without being over-stimulated. Such fat burners by regulating thyroid functions, allow the better management of thyroid-regulated hormones, resulting in more efficient weight management and losing of unwanted body fat. Carbohydrate Blockers – This type of supplements approach fat burning from a whole different angle. By preventing the metabolizing of carbs, the body turns to its own energy resources (body fat storages) to find the needed energy. This results in fat burning. BEWARE These fat burners are not all created equal, especially those targeting your metabolism — aiming at boosting its efficiency— often contain natural or artificial stimulants, such as caffeine present in active ingredients such as ginseng, coffee beans, guarana etc.
Types of Fat Burning Tablets
Stimulant-based fat burning supplementsPeople who seek motivation to exercise or need to boost their fat metabolizing, resort to stimulant-based fat burning tablets. Such fat burners include caffeine which can be sourced from compounds such as yerba mate, ginseng, green coffee beans, guarana and other ingredients or extracts.
Stimulant-free fat burning dietary supplementsMany fat burners have switched to fruit and other plant extracts to mimic the functions of stimulants such as the banned Phentermine and others. Such fat burners are what they’re called thermogenics, they stimulate a set of events in one’s body that contribute to fat burning. Ingredients used in thermogenic fat burners include, chili pepper, capsaicin, capsicum and Garcinia Ccambogia.
Side Effects of Using Fat BurnersUsing fat burners manufactured by disputed companies and with low quality ingredients might put one’s health into hazard. To avoid side effects associated with stimulant-based fat burners such as:
- Tremor and jitters
- High-blood pressure
- Stimulants dependency
- Heart racing (tachycardia)
- Panic attacks1 and CNS related side effects
Fat Burning Supplements in a NutshellPROS
- Help improve metabolic rate, making its fat burning processes more effective
- A smaller percentage of fat in the body improves substantially one’s overall health, reducing obesity-related diseases such as high blood pressure and cardiovascular disease (CVD)
- Since there are different types of fat burners, people can easily find one that targets their issue (excessive eating, dragging metabolism, exhaustion)
- People using various types of quality fat burner pills experienced an overall improved body image and regain confidence in their body and looks
- Stimulant-free fat burners have better results for those looking for sustaining their weight loss success for the long-term, Stimulant-based ones are ideal for short-term weight loss efforts.
- Many fat burners rely on stimulants to increase energy and improve the metabolic rate, causing unpleasant side effects such as insomnia and high blood pressure
- Ephedra2, a now State-prohibited stimulant has been found guilty of nasty side effects, including fatality for those unaware of proper dosing.
- Stimulant-based fat burners might worsen symptoms for those suffering from high blood pressure and migraine headaches
- Stimulant based fat burners might get one dependent on them if used for sustained periods of time.