Adipexin UK Review
With so many fat-burners out there is getting harder and harder to separate the men from the boys.
Everyone claims they have the best, most natural, most effective formula to help you lose weight without any side effect.
Unfortunately, reality is slightly more disappointing.
Only a handful of fat burners and diet pills actually do what they say. Let’s have a closer look at Apidexin, a diet pill that’s very popular at the moment and see if it’s a safe, effective weight loss solution for you.
Apidexin at a Glance
Apidexin is a dietary supplement. It’s not a quick fix but rather it supports your dieting and exercising efforts to lose weight, manage your weight or boost your overall wellbeing. That being said, Apidexin:
- Contains clinically-tested ingredients to support weight loss
- Offers a 90-day money back guarantee
- Apidexin Direct ensures you get the product at the lower price possible
- It can reduce waist circumference and help you shed pounds
- It’s made in the US GMP approved facility
What Apidexin does
Apidexin claims to achieve three things:
- Boost your metabolism – so that you burn more calories
- Increase your energy – so you burn more calories throughout the day and at the gym
- Reduce body fat – so you shed unwanted weight and reveal a slimmer body
How does Apidexin work
Apidexin’s weight loss formula is quite common, a blend that consists of green tea, garcinia cambogia and caffeine forms the basis of its fat-burning power. Adding purple tea extract and higenamine are the two ingredients that make it stand out.
The synergy of these five key ingredients helps you have more energy and so more likely to exercise than sit on your couch, and gives your metabolism a boost so that you burn more calories throughout the day.
This is primarily achieved through lipolysis and thermogenesis. The former helps your body use fat as energy, the latter, increases your body’s body temperature and as a result you burn more calories.
All in all, Apidexin ensures your body burns energy and fat at a consistent pace throughout the day. A closer look at its ingredients will give you a more clear picture as to what it can help you achieve.
Ingredients in Apidexin
This is listed as the first ingredient in Apidexin. Although it enjoyed a media storm in view of its presentation in a Dr. Oz TV show, Garcinia Cambogia remains a highly controversial weight loss ingredient a few years later. It’s purported benefits include the prevention of new fat formation in the body and appetite suppression.
Apidexin contains Green Tea with 60% polyphenols and 40% EGCG according to its manufacturer. The latter cites studies that prove its ability to support weight loss and says that Apidexin contains enough EGCG and polyphenols to deliver these benefits to the dieter.
This herb contains adrenergic receptors which supposedly improve fat burning and increase body temperature as a way of increasing calorie usage.
A study cited on the Apidexin site mentions the results of a formula that also contained caffeine and the yohimbe bark extract (note that the latter is not included in Apidexin). The study found that when taking Higenamine, participants had increased free fatty acids, a proof that the formula helps with fat burning.
Purple Tea With GHG
A rather new entry in the weight loss industry, purple tea is purportedly able to prevent enzyme function that is responsible for creating new body fat.
Apidexin contains purple tea which has 1,2-di-O-galloyl-4,6-O-(S)-hexahydroxydiphenoyl-β-D-glucose (GHG), a compound with 81% more polyphenols than green tea.
A 2015 study published in the International Journal of Biomedical Science, found that GHG is capable of reducing body fat mass and supporting weight loss in humans
A key ingredient in Apidexin is none other than the popular stimulant, caffeine. As with many fat-burners, the key ingredient is caffeine as it has the power to improve energy levels and kick-start your metabolism.
However, many people are intolerant to caffeine, resulting in several side effects and eventual disappointment with caffeine-based fat burners.
Numerous studies have confirmed that caffeine helps boost your metabolism and improve fat burning, however, the fact that Apidexin doesn’t list the exact amount of caffeine contained in the 275 mg blend that also contain theobromine and higenamine, it’s a red flag that it might after all be just a stimulant diet pill at its core.
Is Apidexin safe?
Given the above smoke screen of not explicitly stating the caffeine amount in Apidexin, one cannot tell with certainty exactly how safe the fat burner is.
That being said, a closer look at customer testimonials in online marketplaces, forums and dietary pill review sites, it quickly becomes obvious that Apidexin might not be for everyone
Reviewers of the supplement report caffeine-related symptoms including shaking and jitters, restlessness, even tachycardia and nausea.
Apidexin has been around since 2008. The company offers a 90-day money back guarantee which is three times the regular refund window offered by its competitors.
Side effects of Apidexin
Pros and cons of Apidexin
- An unmatched 90-day back guarantee
- Apidexin Direct, ensures you get Apidexin at the lower price possible.
- Not a quick fix. Don’t believe anyone that tells you otherwise, we still haven’t found a dietary pill that can reduce obesity or achieve weight loss on its own! Even prescription-only obesity drugs have their limitations. That being said, Apidexin’s role is supplementary to a healthy, active lifestyle.
- Given that you need to take Apidexin UK for a several weeks up to whole months, it becomes evident that the supplement is rather pricey, currently selling at $49.95 and with no significant savings for bulk purchases. Rather than offering free bottles for purchases of two and three Apidexin bottles, the company offers instead a cleansing supplement . A bottle, depending on the dosage, can last anywhere from two weeks to a whole month.
- As with most dietary pills, no matter how natural and safe, pregnant and breastfeeding women shouldn’t take Apidexin.
- If you’re in the UK, shipping can take ages and it is rather expensive. Which makes it easier and more attractive for British consumers to opt for local, UK-based alternatives.
- The brand has received several negative reviews by consumers, reporting mild to rather severe side effects including vomiting and nausea, tachycardia, restlessness and insomnia to name a few.
- Testimonials on the website although authentic, are not typical. The company repeats on many occasions that individual results vary. What is more, the testimonials received by users of Apidexin were compensated (read paid or rewarded in some way) for their reviews which compromises the validity and authenticity of the results reported by the reveiwers
- There are two distinct names for Apidexin, Apidren and Apidexin, the website content, claims, and testimonials are slightly changed but in essence it’s the same diet pill rebranded. In fact, on several occasions, Apidren is used on the Apidexin site which gives the impression of a sloppy rebranding process.
Verdict – Can we recommend it?
Ultimately the question that nags is does Apidexin really work? The answer is not diplomatic when we say, it depends.
If you’re caffeine-sensitive, there’s a great chance, you’ll experience side effects if you take this stimulant-based fat burner.
Also the fact that the company doesn’t cite a specific clinical study that puts to the test the exact Apidexin formula is another red flag to be aware of when considering your weight loss supplement options.
Where can I buy Apidexin diet pills
If you want to buy Apidexin in the UK you can do so through the official website here.
Given the long list of cons, it is recommended that you consider more natural, safe and effective alternatives.
At SlimmingPillsInfo.co.uk we recommend Meratol as an alternative to Apidexin. It’s a carb blocker that retails at about the same price as Apidexin but doesn’t have the side effects associated with Apidexin. You can get Meratol from Bauer Nutrition, the official seller of the carb blocker.
The company offers a 30-day money back guarantee and outstanding customer support for all customers and prospects. Lastly, the company runs seasonal promos such as BUY 2 GET 2 FREE and BUY 3 GET 3 FREE.